• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer keeps asking if it is okay to run Adobe Flash Player.

Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with Adobe Flash Player working with Internet Explorer 11. Whenever I visit a site that has content that needs Flash Player to load, Internet Explorer prompts me asking me if it is okay. When I see allow, all that happens is the website refreshes and instead of displaying the content, I am asked again. This happens over and over. What can I do about it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Please check the thread : https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry if my post was not clear enough with the problem that I am having. I am having a hard time coming up with a way to explain it to you, so here's a visual for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your Security settings on Internet Explorer?  Maybe lower it to Medium-high.  With that setting I don't get any such messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 21, 2014 Jun 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My setting is medium-high. Here's a more detailed description of my problem:

I am having a problem with Adobe Flash Player with Internet Explorer 11. The problem is that whenever I visit a website that has content that needs the flash player in order to work, Internet Explorer asks me if it is okay to run the content. When I click "Allow", the page refreshes and I am asked again. I do not understand why it behaves this way because I have all Adobe plugins for Internet Explorer activated.

To see the problem that I am having in action, watch this video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines