• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Found a solution with Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those of us that have been having problems either downloading or upgrading Flash Player, I found that by using Mozilla Firefox, it recognizes whether or not you have it installed onto your computer. (Such a smart browser 😉 ) It will then prompt you through the installation process, which will actually complete itself. No blank black screens to be found. DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM WEBSITE!! I hope this helps everyone but still, the IT dept needs to take a look at their scripts and find out the problem. I personally do not like having Mozilla Firefox installed on my computer and in hoping that changing back to my original browser, I will not encounter any more problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does it prompt you?  I have tried installing on FF and IE11.  If I go to addons in FF i cannot find flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're having problems with the standard installer, the offline installer usually gets the job done:

Internet Explorer:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe

Firefox and other NPAPI browsers:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines