Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Device: Asus Eee PC netbook

RAM: 2 GB

Graphics RAM: 128 MB

C: disk space: 799 MB out of 3.72 GB SSD

D: disk space: 6.13 GB out of 7.50 GB SSD

Browser: Firefox 19

I had Flash Player 11 installed, worked fine but Firefox advised me to update due to a vulnerability. FP 14 installer fails at 0% with the message not enough disk space. When I started I only had about 300 MB available but uninstalled some things, uninstalled FP, restarted, but still get the No space message.

I see Adobe has a link to install an older version (10) but I need v11 or greater.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

This is weird... Right after posting I went to VersionTracker to try to find and install a previous version. Firefox popped up a message that I'm missing a required plugin... Flash Player 14 of course. I clicked the option to install the plugin, and for some reason doing it from within FF worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is weird... Right after posting I went to VersionTracker to try to find and install a previous version. Firefox popped up a message that I'm missing a required plugin... Flash Player 14 of course. I clicked the option to install the plugin, and for some reason doing it from within FF worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how many disk space need for install Flash Player the latest version? 615MB in C, Win 7 home advance ed sp1

please help, thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need much disk space; the system requirements do not even mention it: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/tech-specs.html

Sometimes the error messages from the installer are incorrect; try using these installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines