• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Really frustrating scrolling behavior: How can I adjust this?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded ADE 3.0 because I bought an eBook. I have the following issue:

Flipping pages (scrolling) is really badly adjusted, when in "fit page to screen" mode, it takes only *very* gentle scrolling movement to literally see pages flying, which makes it hard to just, well, flip the page instead of skipping a couple. When in 2x zoom mode, on the other hand, the scrolling is extremely slow, it takes many swipes to scroll through a page, one full swipe across the trackpad only scrolls something like 5 lines.

How can I adjust this so I can actually read my book in a more relaxed, or let's call it: normal manner?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Christian

(MacBook Pro Retina something 2,6 GHz with 16 GB RAM and all that, OS X 10.8.5. Just in case that matters.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this forum only for users answering other users or do we get support from Adobe professionals?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines