Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window Panes

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2007 Jul 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me whether or not we have an option to define no. of panes for a chm file. I know we can do this for Webhelp. If it is possible, how do we do it?

Thanks & Regards
Shalini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2007 Jul 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shalini

I'm not sure what you mean by "Window Panes". Are you possibly referring to the different areas you see inside a .CHM? If so, you do have some control.

Over on the left side of the application, expand your Windows pseudo-folder and double-click the window for your project. Once you do this, you should see the window properties. Maybe this is what you are referring to?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 05, 2007 Jul 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Shalini,

Perhaps by "window panes" you are referring to what we call "frames." Look up that term in your help file and see if that is what you want?

Otherwise the help viewer has an option of displaying a single pane or the "tri-pane" view with contents and buttons as Rick directed you to.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp