• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER UPGRADE V14

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have clicked on download on both my Macbook Pro and my Mac PC but it says retrieving instal then doesnt go anywhere an eroor comes ups saying" Error has been encountered. Close this window and try downloading again".  I have tried 3 times on both computers to redownload but get the same error.

Can someone please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the latest upgrade for flash player. The one I have tried to download is verison 14. so I am presuming what you sent is the same is this correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link I posted always contains the latest installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link is broken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link works for me; what do you get, a 404 message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at download.macromedia.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 diff browsers can't connect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even ping it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problems downloading that file; try another server: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both links work for me as of the time-stamp on this post.  That is, I click on them and a pop-up gives me the choice to Open or Save the file.  I cancelled each time.  End of test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is so weird, the ftp link worked (thanks)....yet the other link is completely out of contact for me....I don't run a router here nor a firewall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines