• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recording audio in Captivate 8 for a single slide

Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I record a short bit of instruction in Captivate 8 for a particular slide, where does it go? I'm not given a chance to name it, and I don't know where it goes. Typical idiot question, probably, but I'm baffled. ??

Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Look in the Library, folder Audio. It has a generic name but you can rename it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the Library, folder Audio. It has a generic name but you can rename it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, kiddo. I believe I asked this same question about a year ago! But when I searched the forum, it didn't come up. See, it's obvious, right? But there's nothing in the documentation to TELL me where to find it and name it.

That's the kind of non-intuitive thing I'm talking about. Each aspect of the work should have beginner instructions so that a newbie can do it right, then explore and experiment with the skill. They (or I would) would quickly understand if the information were just made available in the manual.

If anyone can find instructions in the manual about how to start the audio with a brief request for the child to choose the word that says "is,"----let me know. Because I sure haven't found it. Yet. Again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant, start the slide with audio instructions for the child.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources