• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Me Install Flashplayer Update Please

Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player 14 version onto my Windows 7 Laptop. I had Version 13. I have clicked to download it and have run and saved and run. I have also clicked to allow my computer to run it but all I seem to get each time is a grey box titled Adobe Flash Player Installer. There is no words or progress bar inside the box it is empty. I know from downloading Flash player before that this should not be the case. I cannot find the problem and don't understand the it's not allowing me to download. I need help. Why is this not working. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope this helps to download and install flash player Install Flashplayer Update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you This did help. Thank you for replying so quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lulu44,

The links provided by meruhelp do not install the latest version of Flash Player, 14.0.0.125 (latest features + security fixes).  It installs the latest Extended Support Release, 13.0.0.223 (security fixes only). If you'd like to install the latest version, please use the links I posted, not links posted to some third party location.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lulu44,

We're sorry you've encountered problems installing Flash Player.  Unfortunately, we've not been able to reproduce the issue reported and we're looking for a few volunteers to help us generate debug logs.

If you'd simply like to get Flash Player installed, please try downloading and installing our offline installers located here:

Flash Player ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

We suspect this will resolve the majority of the problems being encountered.

If you're up for helping us resolve this, and don't mind running commands, from the Command Prompt, please message me directly.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines