• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE does not open when trying to download ebook

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2014 Jun 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I know to try. I have used ADE for years and have not had any problems downloading ebooks from the library, until recently. I had downloaded the trial version of Adobe Photoshop CC and decided not to purchase the version at the end of the trial. I uninstalled the program and I think I mistakenly deleted some other files that may have been associated with ADE. Now, when I try to download an ebook from the library, it tries to open the file in Overdrive. I have gone to default programs to try to change the default program for ascm files, but ADE won't ever show up in the box...even though I browse for it and click on it...I was actually successful with getting one ebook in ADE, but I can't seem to make it happen again Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. I even tried downloading version 3.0 but it still doesn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello , We discovered your question/issue on the forum, and are providing this article for Windows and Mac to help you resolve the issue. If you continue to experience the issue, clicking on the Help from the library site and selecting Contact Support will get you the best help for this issue.  You can also find many other useful articles and videos at help.overdrive.com.

OverDrive Support Services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines