• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fails to install on OSX and FF 30

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was prompted for the update and tried to update the player in Firefox 30.0 on OSX 10.9.2

Always get following the error message

Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 11.31.58.png

Tried to follow the online docs and unistalled the previous version without any luck. I'm without the player now.

Any help?

Thank you

Davide

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Hi,

Download and mount the dmg from Flash  Player  direct download

2. Right click on the "Install Adobe Flash Player" icon and select "Show Package Contents".

3. Navigate into the /Contents/Resources/ folder and double click the Adobe Flash Player.pkg file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Download and mount the dmg from Flash  Player  direct download

2. Right click on the "Install Adobe Flash Player" icon and select "Show Package Contents".

3. Navigate into the /Contents/Resources/ folder and double click the Adobe Flash Player.pkg file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Devendar_kumar. It worked out.

What's weird is that I already tried that approach without any luck but your link pointed to a different installer than the one proposed by the official path. Your one was the third installer I've been proposed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Devendar,

I have the same issue, but I right click and it opens the program...I can't seem to get to the "show package contents" window. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and would love to find an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem and with the link it worked. How about the adobe reader plugin? Same problem with the installing. Installation program freezes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I show package contents, I don't have a file by that name (Adobe Flash Player.pkg).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines