• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Multiple Speakers (faces) be captured in Pres10 Video Express?

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Can Multiple Speakers (faces) be captured in Pres10 Video Express?

Thanks,

A

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Hi Rezu,

There is no support for multiple webcams in Presenter Video Express. Can you elaborate a bit more on your exact need?

You can always have all the presenters captured by a single webcam, or do additional recordings with multiple presenters if that works. Please let me know.

Regards,

Renzil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rezu,

There is no support for multiple webcams in Presenter Video Express. Can you elaborate a bit more on your exact need?

You can always have all the presenters captured by a single webcam, or do additional recordings with multiple presenters if that works. Please let me know.

Regards,

Renzil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not tried in Presenter 10 but in version 9 below worked.

if you hook up different web cam models (meaning not the same model x 2 or x 3 but totally different models) you can use multiple cameras and "switch" between them by using the pause function on the keyboard while recording videos. An example. Use 2-3 web cams that are all HD cams but different models (Logitech 920 HD is a good choice for this plus one or two other Logitech HD models). You can then record with say your main camera pointed at you, pause the recording, choose a camera that is over your shoulder for a "see what I am seeing on my monitor" as an example and then switch again to a third camera for a profile view of yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources