• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem publishing from Muse to BC

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having problems publishing from Muse to BC.  Since adobe have upgraded everything I cannot publish directly from Muse. I can logo on to the bc site and I see the published "test" sites I have been working on but just can't do it directly from Muse. I have just spent an hour on the telephone with the adobe help desk, re submitted new passwords but it still does not work. That  over 4 hours  of trying to sort it out down the drain! Can anybody help me? PLEASE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andopro,

Can you please let me know, when you publish do you get any error message?

Also login to site admin panel, go to file manager and delete muse_manifest.xml file. Then try to re-publish the site via Muse with "All files" option.

Regards,
Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaurav,

when you say "login" do you mean to businesscatalyst.com ? It won't let me login.

I can go over a browser to BC and see the "published" test sites  but I also don't see any files that I can delete (muse_manifest.xml)!

Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-23 um 14.28.00.png

screen that I get in muse.

and what I see when I login over a browser.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-23 um 14.32.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andopro,

By "Login" I meant to login to Business Catalyst, once you login to site click on site manager > file manager and you will see the muse_manifest.xml file.

In case you do not get file manager option under site manager, please follow the steps below:

Hover mouse your name on top right > click on my details > put a tick on "Enable online content editing" > click save.

The page will refresh and you will get all the options.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaurav,

OK did what you suggested and have now deleted the "muse_manifest.xml" but I still can't log in over muse.

Is there something on/in my hard dive/system that I need to move or delete? (Mac OS X 10.8.5 )

It just won't login when I push publish in muse.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gi Gaurav,

just to let you know, I deinstalled muse and deleted files from the "Library" as suggested by adobe on their problem pages and then reinstalled muse again. It still isn't connecting to business catalyst. I am not sure whether it is a bc or a muse problem. I don't need it at the moment but in the next day or so I definitely need it to be working!

I also notice that on the Adobe main site that if you try to download the muse software it (was last night) showing a error and that it was not available for download! Have adobe found my problem as well?

Cheers

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Gaurav,

could it be that my old email is the bug that is causing the problem? My old email for my adobe ID – I changed last week from the genau.com to genau-design.de because I was having problems with the 1st. This was probably during adobes changes with the BC accounts using the adobe IDs.

I ask because when I login directly (using a browser) I use my newer Email – but when I look at my details the old Email address is listed?

Is there a way to rectify this or do I have to spend another hour on the phone to adobe. I need to get this sorted asap.

Thanks

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS:

here's what I mean….

Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-25 um 08.36.25.pngBildschirmfoto 2014-06-25 um 08.38.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andopro,

Thank you providing the IDs, both these IDs are pointing to different partner portals.

In muse please go to Edit > preferences and try to use the older ID by clicking on publish using drop down and select "switch accounts" and let me know the result.

Regards,
Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gauval,

I think that's why there are two IDs!

I wonder if it would be better to delete the accounts at BC and then create it all a fresh. At the moment the sites are all trail sites and I can (hopefully) republish them when a new account is there. I have already spent over 2 days trying to remedy this problem and over 2 hours on the phone to adobe.

I have tried to use my old ID login but I constantly got the Error message.

What more can you suggest?

Thanks

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gauval,

I have just tried again what you suggested but only got error pop-ups (See below) I tried both the old email with old and new passwords and then also putting my ID in again which then give me the second pop saying to chose my adobe ID 1st on the list…

Is it possible to clear the slate and star afresh?

Thanks

Gary

Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-26 um 14.56.49.pngBildschirmfoto 2014-06-26 um 14.57.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also now getting this when I push the manage button in Muse…

Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-26 um 15.05.41.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andropro,

Please follow steps on this link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/986423

Regards,
Gaurav Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gauval,

I thought you had solved it but alas it didn't work. I am still getting the same message!

Can anyone not just change the "Registered User" Email. I can see it in the "Partner Portal" as "genau.com" but it should read "genau-design.de" because that is my Adobe ID!

The only other thing I can think of is to delete my account with BC (only if I can rejoin with my Adobe ID again) and start with a "clean" account! As stated the sites that ore on there are Test sites and are backed up anyway.

I need to get this sort now as a couple of Projects are starting to pile up!

Thanks

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines