• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to attach my Robohelp 10 license key to my Adobe account. It tells me it is an invalid license key.

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several times now, I have chosen the option to activate the product and proceed to login with my Adobe account and enter the license key and it registers the product, but after a couple days it will show me the start screen again indicating I'm in a trial phase asking my if I want to continue the trial or license the product.  When I login to my Adobe account I find that the Robohelp 10 product license detail I provided is not displayed, so it's not retaining the license key in my Adobe account.  My companies IT department has confirmed the license key they have provided is valid.  Any one have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe Support either by chat or via phone when you have serial number and activation issues.

Here is a link to a page with options to help make contact:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to take this up with Adobe Support. Only they can resolve if the

key is correct and they will be able to confirm that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what others have offered, note that it's an age old conundrum that we find ourselves typing the digit 1 instead of the upper case letter I or lower case L and the letter O for the digit 0. So you might carefully scrutinize what you were given as opposed to what you were typing.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp