Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP COMPUTER IDIOT ASAP

Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked an adobe update (assuming it was the right thing to do) and NOW MY FLASH PLAYER IS BROKEN. My youtube videos say "plug-in failure".

I have tried re-installing Adobe multiple times , with re-starts in between. I even used apptrap to "completely" uninstall adobe reader. NO LUCK

PLEASE HELP

mackbookpro 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, mavericks 10.9.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing you need to know is that Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader are quite different things. And have a quite different group of experts to help. You posted in the Adobe Reader forum. The Adobe Flash Player forum is here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer

Uninstalling, reinstalling Adobe Reader will not have the slightest effect on Adobe Flash Player.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whoops. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are having a problem downloading Adobe Flash Player 14 and it won,t complete the last step i.e. the spinning beach ball, try this:

Go to this website:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.ht ml#main-pars_headin...

Go to Troubleshoot Flash Player download issues

Download from the Direct link

Click (here) to download Flash Player

I tried for an hour or more on different solutions without avail, and this link did the job for me. Let me know if it works for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines