• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please! Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN.

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2014 Jun 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please! I paid for and downloaded 2 books from eBooks library and it then goes to my download folder (on a Windows PC). When I double click on the downloaded book to open, digital editions comes up and then I get the following message: Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN. My computer is authorised and I have tried everything I can think of but can't get the books to download into adobe digital editions. Can anybody help??? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2014 Jun 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have mentioned also that the first book downloaded fine. It's just the second one that I'm having the problems with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines