• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ALL Adobe Software corrupt! Help please!

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2014 Jun 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder will not start and Flash crashes when I try to start up a flash-based chat. All of this started happening after I tried to instal the new Flash update 2 days ago on my PC which had not been system updated since Jan, the Flash update came back as "FAILED" and then everything stopped working. My PC tech recommended I do a System Restore but none of the restore points would work after trying 5 times.

AFMLE will get to the splash screen, show the program as running in the Task Manager, but fail to go past that point, I can't even stop the process or the process tree and must reboot in order to do so. Adobe's update has broken my PC and I expect them to fix it NOW. Am I asking too much?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you mention "System Restore" I assume that you are on Windows.

Try uninstalling the broken Flash Player using http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

then download and run the offline installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines