• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install issues

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install flash player on to my system (Windows 7 Ultimate) but the install goes as far as bringing up the install box (black box) and then does no more. All previous versions downloaded and installed ok but the latest update doesn't. I have tried to reinstall previous versions flash player 11 and 13 but they don't seem to work now and they certainly don't register here that they are actually installed on my machine yet when I look into the programme list (add/remove programme) the flash player is there. Any help would be useful. I'm running Reader 11.0.02 and flash player plugin 13 on  IE11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the offline installers:

P.S. you should also update your Reader to a more secure version 11.0.07: http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks pat I'll do that and let you know if there is a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines