• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Expanding Text

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2007 Jul 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Glossary Hotspot wizard to create the expanding text in my project, which I like. The problem is that I re-ran the wizard and de-selected the option "Define first occurrence of term in topic and remove subsequent definitions". Now I have expanding text for EVERY acronym in my project. If I run the wizard again with this option selected again, it DOES NOT remove the expanding text on the acronyms like I think it should. Any advice would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2007 Jul 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. I found the answer to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2008 Oct 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you (or someone else) mind sharing "the answer to this issue" with the rest of the forum?

... we want to accomplish the same thing...

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2008 Oct 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there

If you edit a topic with Expanding text, you are able to right-click the expanding area, then choose "Remove Expanding Text".

If you want to do this using the Glossary Hotspot Wizard, you launch the Wizard and configure it for "Confirm adding definitions for each topic". Then you will be able to remove the hotspots using the tool.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp