• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't buttons work in Presenter 9?

Engaged ,
Jun 21, 2014 Jun 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed a Glossary on a slide so the learners can jump to the Glossary of terms and then I put another object so the learners can jump back to the slide there were on. But the actions won't work on both buttons. So the button works to jump to the Glossary, it won't work to jump back to the last visited slide. It works when I preview in PowerPoint but not when I preview or publish using Adobe Presenter.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Anita

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

I meant to email you that I found solution. The glossary is set to full page and has hierarchy even if you align your button to bring to front of page. So set the glossary to smaller and make sure it does not overlap the button.

Now I am having a problem with an error message, after trying to use the advanced setting in quiz question, 'Presenter is experiencing a problem with presentation. Try saving your work to another powerpoint and restart powerpoint. If this doesn't work...come here,   I did

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to email you that I found solution. The glossary is set to full page and has hierarchy even if you align your button to bring to front of page. So set the glossary to smaller and make sure it does not overlap the button.

Now I am having a problem with an error message, after trying to use the advanced setting in quiz question, 'Presenter is experiencing a problem with presentation. Try saving your work to another powerpoint and restart powerpoint. If this doesn't work...come here,   I did save to a different powerpoint but it did not work. It won't let me save changes to quiz anymore and the font is all messed up.

Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deb, did you post a separate question for the new error issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No but I will. I was able to copy the body of the presentation to a new power point and then import an uncorrupted quiz from another file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources