• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can install Adobe Flash Player but I can't find the icon and open it on my MacbookPro...

Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the latest version and it works on my Google Chrome and all but I want to run a game RotMG on flash however I can't find Flash Player the icon and open it...

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

You can download the Projector from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser add-on and not an executable program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Flash Projector of some sort which is an executable program?

This youtube video shows how to play the game I want to play via a flash program but i don't understand how: ROMTG - Flash Projector Mac - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2014 Jul 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the Projector from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2014 Jul 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded that over and over and I get the downloader, it loads to 100% then it's done. I don't have the application for adobe just makes internet programs work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2014 Jul 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Projector is the executable program, not an installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know but when i download from that link I don't get an executable program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I may have been wrong...

On Windows, the Projector download is the executable.

For Mac, it seems to be a DMG, and from the little I know about Mac OS, this is an installer.  What happens when you try to run it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It opens the installing page then it loads the loading bar up to 100% and then it's done. No icon or executable program comes up, it just finishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines