Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not watch videos

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2014 Jul 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello every one,

I think I already read all the posts about not been able to watch rich content videos or any video in the internet, but I have not been able to find anything to help me with the problem. I tried almost everything also with the same result. Too long to describe all the different things that I had tried.

If any body have a suggestion I'm willing to try anything, it will be greatly appreciated.

WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64BITS

IE11

FLASH VERSION 14.0.0

PLEASE HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2014 Jul 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly means "can not" or "not able"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means exactly what "I can not walk" or " I'm not able to walk"

"I can not talk" or "I'm not able to talk"

Any time I try to watch a video in "my computer" I can not, I just get a black or white window with nothing playing, no error messages, no requests for anything. The video would not play.

Some exceptions : playing videos in face book, or you tube, I figure that is because I'm connected to the sites playing the videos, the videos are not playing directly in my computer. Am I wrong?

Another example: I get an e-mail with an attachment or link to a video, I can not see anything but a black box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two possibilities

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines