• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New CS6 Encore User Missing Library Content

Participant ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new CS6 user and just signed up for the Creative Cloud subscription and downloaded/installed Pro Premire and Encore.  I have a DVD project that is due Monday and there are no assets in the Encore Library for creating menus?

Where is that content ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, thank you for the link.  However those instructions do not work for CS6.  In particular I think you are referring to the instructions that say:

On the download page, look at the row with the description for function content. For example, for CS5, look for “Adobe Premiere Pro CS5: Download contains additional ReadMe files plus content (menus, buttons, and backgrounds) for Adobe Encore CS5.”

I have a new subscription to CS6 never having owned CS5 and when you login and go to the download page, the page at https://creative.adobe.com/apps lists all of the software except Encore (and yet if you download Pro Premier it must also download encore because I obviously didn't download it separately).

Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution 1 at the link is the one you want. However...You might want to read through the thread here http://forums.adobe.com/message/4417092#4417092 and others in the forum regarding this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I finally talked to Adobe.  They had me download the dmg file from SOLUTION1 of the http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/library-functional-content-mi ssing.html page.  This installed the MENU templates for Encore, but NO BUTTONS or TEXT STYLES!!!

Uggggggg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talked to Adobe last week and they said an update was coming very soon that would correct this problem. It seems everyone has it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is another update to the Library Conent, which will be containing full functional content including menus, backgrounds, buttons and more. It will be available for download soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they available yet, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To download the full functional content which includes buttons and templates on this link -http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/library-functional-content-missing.html,scroll down to the bottom of the page to -

Additional Solution: Install the Resource Central library content

Download the extra library content

and follow the instructions.There is a .7z file which is avaialble for download.It contains all the buttons and templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response and the solution. I found the link at the bottom of the page and all buttons etc...are now installed. I never thought to scroll down the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't be more ridiculous -- 1.5GB and 4 awful Halloween menues categorized as "General". Few more crappy menues under "Wedding" and "Travel". No buttons, no backgrounds, NOTHING.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only installed the main templates, and not the full content. This is an old thread. The better link for the full library is now this one:

Encore Help | Download full library content/functional content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

So I basically installed 1.5GB of nothing, and to have something, I'm about to download another 2.7GB file? For templates?  This is clearly insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the process is lousy.

If you have a slow connection, we can try to figure out if you already have the full library and have not put it in the right place. The basic templates are what is put in place by the installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the support, I'm just b*tchin really-- won't download/install out of the principle. I'm learning to make my own buttons now.. Photoshop soothes my nerves after Encore, which obviously isn't built to the same standard.

It's odd about the templates, the library points to the right place and there are more than a few, just not showing up.. Maybe cause I'm working on Bluray and these are not HD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe cause I'm working on Bluray and these are not HD.

Encore shows you all of what you have (SD or HD), except that an NTSC project shows only NTSC and PAL, PAL.

Use Windows Explorer, and go to the location of the library. Click on the General folder inside the Library. Do you have 14 items? Or 311?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, 13 + 1 directory. Of these only halloween menues show up on the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should be blank, Halloween, party, and crib. So the download I linked to should fix it.

But, yes, you must learn how to modify menus in Photoshop. Just start with the blank one in Encore (for your size/aspect), and edit in photoshop. The two big problems for beginners is getting the pixel size or par wrong.

I prefer using one of the templates with buttons so I don't have to type so much. Go to your "Entertainment" library group, and you can use Fantasy for wide aspect or Electric for standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines