• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing word docs to RH11

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a collection of over 15 word documents that I need to import from word (2013) to RH11. I prepared an .isf file a few weeks ago and then upgraded with the recent patch. After importing my word file, the Table of Contents appears as desired, but instead of importing the topics for Headings 1, 2, and 3 into topics, I am getting a long list of bookmarks. I have checked the Pagination checkbox for the headings I wish to appear in separate topics, but this does not seem to be working. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Item 3 in Using RoboHelp 11.

Could that be the cause?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded with the patch and the isf files appears in the project, so I don’t believe that this is the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's one more problem with ISFs. If you export changes, next time you import it looks like the ISF you last used will be used again. However, unless you browse to it afresh, the settings you exported will not be applied. Try browsing to it again. OK now?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I prepared a new isf and now it is working again. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp