• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I download ColdFusion Builder 2?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several licenses for ColdFusion Builder 1 and I also have upgrade licenses for ColdFusion Builder 2.  I have a new team member who needs to download ColdFusion Builder 2 to make use of this license. Now that ColdFusion Builder 3 is release, all of the downloads links I have been able to find point to the new version. Where can I find a download link for the previous version for which I have a valid license?  Surely there is an archive download somewhere, but I cannot find it.

Thanks,

Eric

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try sending an email to cfinstall@adobe.com.  They should be able to assist you.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the email to cfinstall@adobe.com was rejected, but a colleague found this link that has the downloads until May 14, 2014.

http://www.adobe.com/support/coldfusion/downloads.html#cfbuilder2productdownloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes that address can be a bit flaky.  I think it's an alias for cfinstal@adobe.com (note the single "l" at the end of "cfinstal".  Next time I'll just suggest that address instead.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the download link for ColdFusion Builder 2 http://download.macromedia.com/pub/coldfusion/updates/10/installers/cfbuilder201/ColdFusionBuilder_2... .

Carl Von Stetten wrote:

Sometimes that address can be a bit flaky.  I think it's an alias for cfinstal@adobe.com (note the single "l" at the end of "cfinstal".  Next time I'll just suggest that address instead.

-Carl V.

The correct email addresses are cfinstal@adobe.com OR cf.install@adobe.com.

~Carl V: Thanks for trying

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers Anit,

Maybe Adobe could set up a cfinstall@adobe.com alias too.  Wherever I saw the cf.install@adobe.com address, I completely overlooked the period in there.  And as others have mentioned before on Twitter and elsewhere, cfinstal@adobe.com (with one "l" at the end of "cfinstal") seems odd to most of us Americans who have never seen the word "install" spelled with only one "l".

I will try to remember the cf.install@adobe address for the future.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl and Anit,

+1 for: "Maybe Adobe could set up a cfinstall@adobe.com alias too."

I agree with: "cfinstal@adobe.com [....] seems odd to most of us Americans who have never seen the word "install" spelled with only one "l".

Thanks,

-Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaron,

They do have cf.install@adobe.com, which is still better than cfinstal (one "l").

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link doesn't work any longer .... I find it extreamly frustrating that Adobe has hidden these links. I emailed the install address I hope to hear back soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you get a reply?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also looking for Cold Fusion Builder 2, any one know where to find it? The link mentioned above doesn't work anymore.

Alternatively, is it possible to connect the debugger from CF Builder 3 with a CF 9 server? It is not working on my local machine. That is the reason why I want the CF builder version 2.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try looking here; http://www.gpickin.com/cfrepo/.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation