• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there api function to change access mode and set a passcode to recording in meeting?

Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there api function to change access mode and set a passcode to recording in meeting?

When I'm trying to use "action=acl-field-update&acl-id=SCO_ID_RECORDING&field-id=meeting-passcode&value=MY_PASSCODE" it just clean the password and do not set it or change.

And "action=permissions-update&acl-id=SCO_ID_RECORDING&principal-id=public-access&permission-id=view-hidden" do not work too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not a specific API for doing this. This was discussed in the other Connect forum here, Adobe Connect User Community.

For you call I would make the second part differently. Instead of 'field-id=meeting-passcode&value=MY_PASSCODE' I would call 'meeting-passcode=MY_PASSCODE' and see if that worked better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a pity.

Unfortunately, your call didn't work too.

I'm going to find another way. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines