• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(FM12) Cannot Print Book to PDF

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing to PDF crashes FM12 every time - I lose work even though it's saved before printing the book - specifically the TOC.

I've installed the patch for 12.0.2 but the crashes are more than annoying and seem to have happened after installing the patch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Adobe PDF printer instance your default for the FM session? Can you create a Test Page from the printer properties panel > General tab (leaving FM out of the equation)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought I had upgraded to 12.0.2.389 but it doesn't appear that way. When I clicked on Updates, it updated FM12. However, I removed a Brother printer as the default printer and made the Adobe printer the default one. This seems to be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines