Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mcafee forced when installing the newest update

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2014 Jul 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

So I got an update notification today to install your newest update on flash, I downloaded install_flashplayer14x32au_mssa_aaa_aih.exe and started it.

Without even asking the program started to install also Mcafee program on my computer and i had to cancell installation immediately.

Is this going to be how you roll? Is this how low you have gone?

I'm going to start to look for ways to replace all of your products with others that don't shove **** down my throat, and will recommend everyone else to do the same.

My parents for example wouldn't have been able to prevent that **** from installing itself onto their computers.

Shame on you. I absolutely despise everything you have become.

- Olli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to agree!  What a slimy company Adobe has become!  I'm beyond pissed at this point.  What the ??  Really, I install an update.  Later in the day McAfee says I installed it!? 

What nerve!  You, Adobe are scum!  Get a real job!  Fire who ever "approved" this nonsense - FIRE them!

~Pissed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines