• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'video error occured, please try again later' youtube error

Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have windows 7 home premium and i have installed the latest flash player version and latest browser versions of both internet explorer and chrome.and this all i did because this problem caused a lot of trouble to me.

so basically the problem is that whenever i play any youtube video it says, 'video error occured, please try again later'.

and i have also tried the basic trouble shooting problems like clearing the history and cache,deleting the saved internet files..

how to solve this problem?please help me..please....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install this version and see if the issue gets resolved - http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_ 14_active....  Generally that error comes up when the youtube server has removed the video or cannot find the source of the video of its servers.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS but no it cannot be the problem of the youtube servers or the video being edited or being removed because i used to see those channels,playlists and videos earlier too..

i mean why is this problem occurring?

is it because of any file being created in the memory of the computer or any such thing?

please help me?1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Ankur.. Even I am getting the same error since last two to three days and this error is independent of the browser I use - I have tried all available options on Chrome, Firefox & IE but have not yet found a fix to it.

Request adobe flash player team to guide us.. Anybody here from adobe flash player team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But now try again!! i think it will work now! mine is...

i think the youtube servers were down!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines