• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Remove/Edit FTP setting in CFbuilder 3

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through the Sync  settings and now I don't how to change or delete the FTP servers

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to know this as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get the answer for this?

I found that whilst in Team Sync view you can go to the tab "Site Explorer" there you can right click on the connections and edit properties or just delete

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks SDred,

Thant did help, but I must admit that I miss the ability to simply download/upload or synchronize. I find how they have setup CFB 3 cumbersome and not overly intuitive. My solution was to uninstall CFB 3 and the install Eclipse Lunar. I then installed CFB 3 as a plugin and then installed Aptana Studio 3 as a plugin, which through the Aptana App Explorer gives me my FTP transfer options back. I also find CFB 3 is faster and more responsive installed as a plugin.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) CF Builder 3 does not have native ftp support

2) What I hope you are trying to do is to get FTP Support for CFB3

3) Go To Help/Install New Software/Select from the drop down All Available Sites/

make sure the check is in "Show only software applicable to target environment

In the "type filter text" type "remote", what you are looking for is the "remote system explorer" under general purpose tools

check them both and install

4)Once installed and restarted CFB3 will have muthaf*cking ftp support "proper". Under Export you will see a new option, "Remote System"

from this option you will be able to set up a "proper ftp connection". Saints be praised. Why this is not STOCK for CFB3 is beyond me, but  Peace be unto you.

Blessed be the Bandwidth, the internet will provide!

Uncle Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally FTP back in coldfunsion builder, thanks very much!!!

I have one question when I synchronise or upload file using the method you describe in your post theres a folder created in the remote host with the name of the local coldfusion project Is there any way to avoid this??? I've been looking around for an option but can't find any.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation