• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full installs of Flash 14.0.0.145

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know where I can get the latest patched Adobe Flash player (the full install to push out to my company) v14.0.0.145?  I am also looking for the latest full install of Adobe Air......Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you haven't done so, you'll need to obtain the licenses to distribute AIR and Flash Player internally.  Here are the links to obtain the licenses:

If you already have the distribution license, you can download the files here:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think many people wouldn't mind signing up for a distribution license if it would make updating many computer more efficient. However, for small time IT professionals like me who do not have the resources and money to establish a company email server, or even for private individuals who keep and maintain several computers, your distribution license application is much of an obstacle as it will not "accept an application from a public or private email address."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pete,

I assume that you received a rejection letter from a human at Adobe.  I'd appreciate it if you could forward the rejection email over to me.  I'll send you a private message with my contact details.  This feels like an old policy that doesn't hold up in 2014, particularly for startups and small companies using free services like Gmail to keep costs and infrastructure to a minimum. 

FWIW, there are services like http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/products/gmail/  or http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ that allow you to establish business-class email with your company's domain, without actually requiring you to build out and maintain hardware infrastructure.  Regardless, I get that it's an additional hurdle that doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Long story short, we know that the direct download links that people are posting are going away pretty soon.  Users will be pushed into the direct download workflow, and the only way to get downloads for distribution will be to have a current distribution license, and they will require you to authenticate.  Before the switch gets flipped, I'd like to smooth as many of these potential issues out as possible.

Anyway, the rejection letter would be very helpful in starting a conversation about changing this policy with the distribution organization.

Thanks!

Jeromie Clark

Engineering Manager - Flash Runtime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeromie,

I think this is a very bad idea; with all the problems people are constantly encountering with the shim installers, Flash Player installation will become a very difficult task.

I have myself applied for a distribution license some years ago, but never received any reply.  I hope that at least this will improve in the near future.

Cheers,

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines