Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact Adobe Muse Support

Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums are generally the best place to initially ask questions, since fellow users can both provide answers and benefit from the discussion. The support team and development teams both monitor the forum, but the support team's first responsibility is to provide live chat and phone support and the development team's first responsibility is to develop the product.

If you're not able to get a timely answer here, Adobe Muse Technical Support is also available via chat or phone:

1. Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/contact/.
  2. Select Adobe Muse (just after Lightroom) from the View all Products and Services list:
    Screen shot 2012-08-08 at 1.04.22 PM.png
  3. Select the appropriate topic from the Tell us what you need help with list:
    Screen shot 2012-08-08 at 1.04.38 PM.png
  4. Click I still need help...
    Screen shot 2012-08-08 at 1.04.59 PM.png
  5. Click Chat Now to start chatting with an agent.

Thanks!

Corey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is after hours on friday. there is no chat. I am getting error messages and can not post to my BC site.

What is the move?

Can not upload my updated MUSE paid site using MUSE > PUBLISH.

When attempting to upload my MUSE site i get
"Unknown Adobe BC error has occurred. Status: 0, 0."

This is going on for 5 hours now. Need to get back into the site.

Please advise what to do or how to work around.

-Farley Allen 2012allenlicari@gmail.com

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please try uploading the website again as a new site (for testing) and check if you are still getting an error message?

if yes, could you please send muselog.txt file (present in Username>My documents folder) to muse-ts@adobe.com?

Please make sure you mention link to this forum in your email.

Regards,

Sachin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Allen. I can't publish from muse!!! The error popup from Muse is attach to this message. I have internet connection, no problem with my network connection it is woking!!! The problem is from friday.

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 09.52.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to live chat.  when the window opens, i type a message.  when i click send, the message to does not send.  and noone is acknowledging that i am in the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for toll free number this page refers to. Doesn't exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jodey,

We no longer have phone support options, please use the livechat instead.

Cheers,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to chat it says to reopen the browser and try again - HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D3lirious

You may try clearing browser cache and cookies and try this link to connect to us via chat :

Contact Customer Care

PS : You would need to login to this page using your adobe Id and password.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I connect to live chat ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

How do im ake slider go in a differant direction in auto mode?

Eample I would like slider to go from left to right horizonatally.

Then I would like a second slider to vertically from top down?

If not do you know if any future releases will have this feature?

I would also like to control speed.

Thanks,

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to add that after searching the forum for an answer to a Muse issue, I contacted the team - Razvan COTLARCIUC replied to my email within 5 minutes, having already diagnosed the issue. Really very impressed by the service, thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was no help at all, I need to talk to someone because I need immediate response.  The only option I get it to create a form, that does not help at all.  I need an actual person weather it's live chat or on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That took a bit - Hey I just wanted to say I am thanking you and the rest of you guys  Im not sure who handled my call - I was having lots of issues with my program - extremely frustrated - but I it seems it is working better - so thank you -

Im not new to adobe but I am to building my own websites without a team - I was the designer who took pictures.. now websites and everything else I can get my hands on - finally can sit down and use the program.  please just let the entire team know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep getting this message every 2minutes, for 10-15 minutes now. Is this working?

"Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers. Your position in line is 1 and your wait time is approximately 0 minutes."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines