• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pinwheel of death during install

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Mac 10.7.5. I can download Flash just fine, but when I go to install it I get the pinwheel of death when it tries to retrieve. Any idea why this is happening? I have done the uninstall already and that didn't help. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sure it will solve your issue but, the pinwheel as you call it can usually be solved by repairing the ACLS and disk permissions.

Boot on recovery partition and go to the tool menu, select change password. A window will open ignore the reset password fields, go to the bottom of the window and click on repair ACL.

Then when completed select disk utility and repair the disk permissions, reboot and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doing the same thing. On a good note my Mac is running much faster. It locks up as soon as it starts retrieving install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on OSX 10.9.3

and on OSX 10.9.4

The installer freeze at 0%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines