• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Video Creation Tool - icons on my iPad view

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the new html 5 option for iPads. My published lesson looks good on the iPad with no app needed!

I have two questions.

When running this on my iPad, I couldn't figure out what the icon in the upper right of the screen was next to the "i" (speaker info button). It's the icon that looks like a character speaking but mine is grayed out.

What are the main known glitches that don't work yet for the iPad if any?

Thanks so much!

Leona

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Hi Leona,

You can find known issues here: Top issues | Adobe Presenter 10

Some of the known behavior with HTML 5 content is available here: Presenter Help | Publishing and viewing presentations at the bottom of the page with title "Known behavior with HTML5 content"

We will check your issue of iPad and get back to you soon.

- Jacob.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leona,

You can find known issues here: Top issues | Adobe Presenter 10

Some of the known behavior with HTML 5 content is available here: Presenter Help | Publishing and viewing presentations at the bottom of the page with title "Known behavior with HTML5 content"

We will check your issue of iPad and get back to you soon.

- Jacob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leona,

The button 'i' is the Presenter info button.

The one just next to it is the sidebar video icon. It will enabled for the slide on which you add the sidebar video.

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I had to do some searching to find out how to create a sidebar video. After I managed to do that, the published content worked fine when saving to my desktop.

However, having the sidebar video included in my presentation would not allow me to publish to the connect server. During the process it came up with an erroneous error about not having proper permissions or room. Both are not the case since I've been publishing here all the time without any errors. It's only when a sidebar video is included.

See attached image.

Screen Shot 2014-07-16 at 8.58.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources