• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8- Theme Editor Preview stopped working

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the Theme Tab the pop up window for the Theme Editor shows but the preview display has the Adobe Presenter pre-load screen and nothing else.

• This was OK  in the trial version and then it stopped.  I just purchased the license and uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed.
  • I did a repair for MS Office 2010 thinking that maybe my Powerpoint got messed up.
  • I can change the theme but then I have to preview the current slide to see if I got what i wanted.  .

Presenter theme editor error.png

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2013 Feb 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Is this specific to a particular presentation ?

If not, which OS version are ypu using ? Is Presenter 32 bit or 64 bit?

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I am running Adobe Presenter v9.0 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As am I, Adobe Presenter V9.0, Windows 8 64 bit, PowerPoint 2010.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am having same problem. Checked in PowerPint Options/Add-Ins, and it listed the Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Addin's location as C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 8\MenuLauncher.dll. This suggests I'm actually running Presenter 8. Am I reading this correctly?

-Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me.  One day it just stopped working.  64 bit version, Windows 7, PowerPoint 2007.  All presentations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem seems to be with the flash player.

Could you please install the latest version of flash player and see with this resolves your problem.

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources