• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe presenter published video is fuzzy

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can presenter publish out in HD? I have publish quality set to Best, looks super sharp in the edit window but when published looks fuzzy!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter outputs exactly what is in the presentation. However, you should consider that your HD video is being compressed to fit inside the frame that is scaled to fit on the viewer's screen. So, just like a large image compressed to fit in a small space, there is a quality loss.

You may find that re-encoding the video to a lower resolution will result in a better quality video experience overall.

Also, are you importing MP4 or FLV video files or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope not importing anything, used presenter to record the project. I found a fix. I went into the Presenter project pulled out the media assets and moved them into Premier, published to H.264 the same size as the presenter output and the footage is crystal clear!. Must be presenters output encoder, because the Presenter outputs look like garbage, soft text fuzzy edges ect....hopefully its better in the newer version but I'm stuck with the old for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is anybody using Windows XP to produce recording using Presenter 9? When I select HD quality from Presenter settings, my recording is choppy, but when I select SD quality the vidoe quality is so poor both for text and video. How can I troubleshoot this?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources