• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see Presenter 10 tab in 2013 PowerPoint. PowerPoint Suddenly stops.

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Presenter 10 on my PC which is using Windows 8.1. It said I had successfully installed the program. I went into Powerpoint 2013 and fund the plug in and activated it. I cannot see the Presenter tab in the PowerPoint and then the PowerPoint suddenly stops working. I have reactivated the plug in repetitively with the same problem. I have re-installed the Presenter 3 times. I would be very grateful for any assistance with this matter. I know it is probably something simple I am ot doing correctly but I have been at this hours. Thank you.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please check in control panel and if Presenter is listed then uninstall it and check the removed preferences box during uninstallation.

Then Go to C drive > users > username > Appdata ( hidden folder) > Local > Adobe and delete presenter folder if found any.

Open registry editor and go to H Key CurrentUser > Software> Adobe and delete presenter folder if found any.

Do the same under H Key Local Machine > Software > Adobe.

Once you download Presenter 10 both files ( .7z and .exe ) and extracted the .7z file by running .exe then Adobe Presenter 10 folder will be created on your desktop which contains PresenterWin32 and Presenterwin64 folders. If you are using PowerPoint 2013 32 bit then go inside PresenterWin32 folder and run the setup.exe and vice versa.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running Windows 8.1; PowerPoint 2013 (64 bit) and Adobe Presenter v. 10.  I have had the exact issue as "nursie-poo" above.

I followed the Adobe representatives comments, to the letter, and re-booted in between un-installs and installs.

I still have the same issue.  When I Launch PowerPoint 2013, the Adobe Presenter tab does not show up.  I had this issue with Adobe Presenter 8, and 7, too.

This issue has not been solved.

Please contact me at jcrutchfield@atsu.edu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources