• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kobo answers that Kobo doesn't know

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some possible solutions for the person asking about problems with Kobo. I went through this extensively with Kobo last year.

They have to make sure that their Kobo authorization email is exactly the same as the one that are using in Adobe Digital Editions and your Adobe login email address. If that doesn't fix it, then it's possible that the download to your DropBox is considered your legal download and it will not allow you to download your books to another platform.

You also might try to double-click on the epub file that you just downloaded from your DropBox so you can save the file to ADE.

If you get this Steve, it is great to run into you onlineafter all these years and see that you are doing well .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I don't recognize you from your Adobe ID name "jmmgraphics". Can you give me more information. You might post a private message rather than broadcasting to the whole Internet. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines