• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

business catalyst won't open in dreamweaver

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the Get Started button or try to open a New Business Catalyst site from the site menu, the dialog box flashes but nothing else happens. I can open it on my other computer, but on my laptop. it's not working. Is there a setting I need to fix or something?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2013 Jan 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

There are some steps in this doc that should apply to your case: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2202

Try it out and let me know how it goes

"

[...] If you still encounter any issue, here are the steps to fix this :

1. De-activate your DW

2. Delete the opm.db.

The opm.db file can be found in the OOBE folder in:

- on Mac: <yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe

- onWindows XP: <youruser>\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe

- on Windows 7: <youruser>\AppData\Local\Adobe

3. Re-activate the DW

You should be able to connect to BC from DW now.

"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2014 Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

I have the same problem as reported above.  I have tried the instructions also with activation, deleting the opm.db file and reactivating. No success. What are the next steps I can try?

I manage my client sites (BC Premium Partner)  by creating them within my partner portal, then FTP down the site locally, then manage the site via Dreamweaver.  I can then edit and publish up or down to BC.  Any ideas? It would be fantastic to be able to create and import from the featured panels within DW.  I can't use any features on the BC Panel (module tags etc), the panel just sits there with the Build and publish business websites and powerful online stores within Dreamweaver." and "Try Adobe Business Catalyst for free today!"

Thanks Megan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines