• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extendscript editing window won't open, is there anything besides re-install RH

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH10. I can still run scripts, for example the word count script, but I cannot edit existing or create new scripts. The ExtendScript IDE just does not appear. No error message. No freezing of RH. Nothing.

It did work. I don't know when it stopped because I didn't use scripts often. I've looked at everything I could find on-line. Anybody have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thought that comes to mind here is that maybe at some point it was open on a second monitor and it's still trying to present there and you simply cannot see it?

If that's the case, try pressing and holding your Windows logo key on the keyboard, then press the left arrow key a couple of times and see if the window pops into the viewable area.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that. No joy. I don't think it's running.

I checked my Task Manager. When I select and script and click Edit, Extendscript pops into the Task Manager list and immediately disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you can choose to install/uninstall Extendscript Toolkit separate from RoboHelp in the installer. A reinstall may be a little less work than you fear.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp