• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i get a error message like E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2014 Jul 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded my first e-book. it has been download in acsm formar and when i tried to open it several times i got error message. Altough i do it every step in right way, i get this message. What can i do for it? i need help for this, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Live chat (adobe customer service) can't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have the same problem i used 3 different comp. but i got the same message. By the way AycaAyca r u from Turkey. i bought my e-book from D&R. where did u buy yours?

if any progress please post it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am from Turkey and bought from D&R.

Adobe sample books working with ADE. Customer service can't do anything. It's look like a vendor problem and waiting an answer from D&R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know any other program can open the acsm file? if I can't find it's way I have to stop my e-book adventure before it start

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no i don't know any other program for opening acsm. I'm still waiting for the answer from adobe costomer service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your interest. i hope we can find a way soon. have a good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me, D&R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download d&r mobil application from google play store and can open my ebook with it. I think, we have to use this app until the problem is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i had sent an email to d&r about my problem and they turned back to me and said that they solve the problem. maybe your problem solved too take a look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines