• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there an app for enabling the draw down of excel files from company server to the BC website

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I customers to be able to access on the BC ecommerce website account information such as delivery notes and invoices done in excel on the company server is there an app for this

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just go into the reports part in the admin, create reports based on what you need, then you can export these as excel spread sheets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam, yes I guess you can do that but I want customers to go on a secure section of the website and bring excel info generated by our accounts office onto the website, so the customer can view delivery notes and specific invoices, so I need BC to integrate with the company's server to access the account info, hope that is clear and thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case You can attach files to cases and create cases in the admin, that people can login, view that case information and download the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines