• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player in a Secure Remote Environment

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am configuring a remote development environment and one of the applications I am using requires Adobe Flash 10 or higher.  My dev environment is locked down and does not connect to the internet.  I would like to know how to install Flash manually in the remote dev environment without internet access.  Is this possible? Where do I locate the manual installation package.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Adobe offers a couple versions of Flash Player for redistribution in enterprise environments, and they're tailored for centralized deployment and management via AD/SCUP/SCPD.

Your organization will need to execute a distribution agreement, but it's free.  I've included links to the distribution page and system administrator's guide below.

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player 14 | Adobe Developer Connection

Alternatively, Flash Player is bun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe offers a couple versions of Flash Player for redistribution in enterprise environments, and they're tailored for centralized deployment and management via AD/SCUP/SCPD.

Your organization will need to execute a distribution agreement, but it's free.  I've included links to the distribution page and system administrator's guide below.

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player 14 | Adobe Developer Connection

Alternatively, Flash Player is bundled as a component in Google Chrome.  If you can get Chrome installed on your laptop (which can typically install without administrative rights), you should have a working Flash installation.  Depending on the compliance obligations in your particular environment; however, it might be better to have a conversation with your IT support folks about the requirement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines