• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hiding images in robohelp

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While importing Framemaker files to Robohelp 11, I want to hide images. How can it be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so we are clear on what you want, can you please tell us:

1. If you don't want the images at all in the RoboHelp project (i.e. not import them from the FrameMaker file)
  2. Whether once they are in RoboHelp you want to hide them. In this case, can you expalin what you mean? Do you want to stop them from being output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I dont want to import Images to robohlep. How can I do that.

Could you just guide me?

my out put should be without images that are present in Framemaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe you can. The Import will just take what is there - images and all - and bring it into RoboHelp. Perhaps you could create a copy of your FrameMaker file with no images in it and import that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either (a) Add a condition setting to the images in FM, then set the Show/Hide to hide them in FM, then tell RH in the Import Settings that FM is calling the shots on the conditions or (b) add condition in FM to images, import into RH, then tell RH to hide the images in the output in the SSL recipe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp