• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help! im about to throw this out the window if no one will help me

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had adobe digital editions on my other computer which broke, this one wont let me down load

im about to get a different reader if ADOBE cant get off its ass and help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

coryshad1968: I had the same problem until I realized I had to download a book and authorize the new computer once the new computer was authorized I haven't had any problems downloading new books. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm totally frustrated, too. It seems like there's not much support. I was on here over a year ago and I got support right away, and it seemed like there was some staff person helping. I don't know what good it does to have Adobe Digital Editions for free if they aren't going to have any real assistance. I had problems with an older version and had to upgrade to 2.0. That worked for a long time, but now it's not working. So, I deleted it like your suppose to and downloaded 3.0, but that doesn't work. I've tried over and over. I even tried downloading 2.0 again and that doesn't work. Nothing works! And, there's no way to read the files. I've tried all kinds of programs. I've got 555 books. It looks like I'm going to have to give up on Adobe. I'll have to download my books from to my Kindle app. At least I know Kindle works. This Adobe Digital looks nice, but if they aren't going to help, I'll just never use it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines