• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install Adobe Flash on my new Mac 10.9.4. It keeps freezing. Can someone help me? I am going nuts!

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new mac which came with Adobe Flash but now I need to update and I am not allowed to. It freezes at 30%.

What can I do? I have tried following some answers that I found here but the links do not work.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014

I actually got it to work now. What I did was go to adobe.com search for adobe flash player, go to that link and it automatically told me that i need to update. I updated and it worked. What didn't work was going directly to the adobe download site.

Try it. I hope this helps you guys. (the download was version 14.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. I was trying to update but it didn't let me (Error at 50%, 70%, etc.). I have tried many times to uninstall and install again, it doesn't work.

System Mac 10.8.5, Safari 6.1.3

Thanks so much, I'm going crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was trying to update but it didn't let me (Error at 50%, 70%, etc.). I have tried many times to uninstall and install again, it doesn't work. II've tried the link you provided but the solution didn't work for me (Error at 39% when downloading this time).

System Mac 10.8.5, Safari 6.1.3

Thanks so much, I'm going crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually got it to work now. What I did was go to adobe.com search for adobe flash player, go to that link and it automatically told me that i need to update. I updated and it worked. What didn't work was going directly to the adobe download site.

Try it. I hope this helps you guys. (the download was version 14.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I had tried this link also, it doesn't work….

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafel,

You are posting to several threads.  I've branched one of your comments (from another thread) into a new thread at Flash Player installation failing on OS X 10.8.  I've ask you for some information.  Please respond with the requested information at Flash Player installation failing on OS X 10.8.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M i have not been able to get flash to install i done the clean install nothing works its been a month now and its very frustrating

cannot use websites and videos, i build websites and cannot test on virtual servers i am really stuck any help appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kiwisox,

I see that you have created a new thread, https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1522993.  I'll respond to you on that thread.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am Still Having the same Issue after doing the Clean install,

and running the offline installer and online nothing works i really need to get it going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines