• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error message, when I try to download my newly bought DRM-protected book.

Usually I don't have problems.

I have tried to download with versions 1.7.2, 2.0 and 3.0. Same result.

The error is not described anywhere google could find, the book store tells me to ask Adobe (which so far hasn't been possible...), so now I try the forum.

Does anybody have an idea on what I can do to get my e-book?

Thanks in advance,

Rasmus     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2014 Jul 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Big problem.

No solution provided by Adobe. This is sheer criminality. How dare Adobe prevent me from accessing something that I have bought from a completely separate vendor. I had no contract with Adobe yet they are witholding my purchase.

Disgusting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here. I bought 3 books at the same time. One works. Te other two give me this error. Google Play Only told me to reinstall everything, which I had already done. I tried with a free sample provided and its the same thing: It's not opening it. I'm gonna cancel the purchase!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines