• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2: Capturing MS Word '07 results in major document shifting

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2007 Jul 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, when I'm capturing from the top of a Word document, end the capture, then begin capturing after the previous slide, the word document has shifted to the very bottom. Perhaps pausing the capture will suffice,but is this a bug?

Thanks for any help,
Jeff
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No Jeff, I doubt it is a "bug" ... but everyone seems to love to use that word, so you can call it that if you wish.

When you end the recording you probably do so by pressing the END key on your keyboard. And **MS "Word" detects the END key being pressed and goes to the "end" of the Word document. In other words, everything is responding to your input exactly as it should, so you probably need to change your behavior. Try changing the "End Recording" key in Recording Options.

That should do it, but if not, instead of ending your recording by pressing the END key, just click the Captivate "Recording" icon on the task-bar ... that should also cause recording to end, but without involving the keyboard...

**(This will act the same with any version of Word; the "2007" part is a red herring, I suspect)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources