• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please!

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to install Adobe Flash Player, on my MacBook, due to the fact that whenever I attempt to download it, the proces stops because they say I have to close 'Safari'. I do what they say, and exit Safari. However, when I try again, they continuously repeat that I have to close Safari when I already have. This means I am incapable of downloading Adobe Flash Player. What do I do? Please help, beginning to become hopeless!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The Safari applications needs to be terminated for Flash Player to be installed.  Closing the browser window does not terminate the application.  To terminate the application, mouse-over the Safari icon in the Doc, press CTRL and left-click at the same time.  In the menu that displays, select Quit.  Safari is now terminated and installation can proceed.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to install the latest version 17.0.0.134 because my images was blocked and instruction said that I need to update and download the Adobe Flash Player program.I keep update as told. Yet I can not download the latest version shown e.g. 17.0.0.134 on the download sheet so that I don't have to download every time. I was told by Apple store employee just upload the latest version Adobe Flash Player and the BLOCKED IMAGE will be solved.Is this the correct way to do it or I'm wrong? Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian,

What do you mean by "Yet I can not download the latest version shown"?  Yes, installing the latest version, 17.0.0.134 should resolve the issue of Apple blocking the previous version of Flash Player.  Also, what version of OS X do you have?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines