Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 11: Search and replace in files: options are grayed out

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all,

just wanted to replace a string in my RH Project. Using the Dialog "search and replace in files", the Option "ignore HTML-Tags" is grayed out.

Even if i create a new, empty Project: the same Problem.

Is this Option generally not available in RH11 or what is the Trigger to gray the Option out?

Sorry if I dont hit the English terminology used in RH, I'm using the German Version...

Regards,

Julian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Hi Julian. This sounds like you have the Advanced options displayed. try going back to the Basic options by clicking the double arrow icon in the top right hand corner:

adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julian. This sounds like you have the Advanced options displayed. try going back to the Basic options by clicking the double arrow icon in the top right hand corner:

adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2014 Jul 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot, that's it!

Advanced Options were activated (whyever "exclude html" is grayed out then). Switching back to normal mode, "regular expressions" were checked so the "exclude html" option also was grayed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp