• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 8 -- need help with proper settings to allow quiz retake (with a NEW set of questions from a random pool)

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2014 Jul 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are publishing a Presenter 8 quiz to an LMS in a SCORM format.  I am having trouble with the following:  the quiz is built with multiple question groups, and a limited number of questions are being selected from each group.  E.g. we have 80+ questions in total, and 25 are presented to a user on a given attempt.

When a user fails the quiz and exits the quiz normally, we want them to study and try again.  I set the quiz settings to allow infinite attempts, and set the LMS settings to make sure the quiz is not presented in "review mode".  When I test this quiz by failing it the first time, when I reenter the quiz, I am taken to the last slide in the quiz (which is the last one I viewed), and I can retake the quiz by navigating back to the first question.

Here's the problem:  I am presented with the SAME set of questions, rather than a NEW set of random questions.  This will facilitate cheating (all a user has to do is take the quiz once, review the answers, and then take it again to pass it).

How do I insure that the user is presented with a NEW set of questions when I retake the quiz?

I am open to upgrading to Adobe Presenter 10, but would rather not have to do so.  There must be some setting I'm missing.

Scott RichardsonCapture.JPG

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?